Monday, October 15, 2012

pinch me, please.




The night you walked me home and asked me to dance, I knew that I would never forget you. 

Your name was written in my bones and I told my self that I loved you. Was I too young to know what love is? Was I still-peein'-my-pants young or was I old enough, just old enough, to know if this was love?

I believe your name was written on the bone in my right arm. That's the arm that always hurts. The more I think of you, the more it hurts. Even if duct tape could fix it, I wouldn't let it. 

You are definitely worth the pain. 

4 comments:

Dick Tidrow said...

"You are definetly worth the pain"
thanks.

Unknown said...

I believe your name was written on the bone in my right arm. That's the arm that always hurts... Even if duct tape could fix it, I wouldn't let it.


I'm obsessed with this, you know.

Cedric Diggory said...

This whole post. love it. can i just steal it all?

Scarlet Sometimes said...

"I believe your name was written on the bone in my right arm. That's the arm that always hurts." consider this stolen.