Monday, November 12, 2012

four-wheel drive.

I hate people. They are constantly reminding me of two things: one) my imperfections and two) I'm always getting older.

I think I drink orange juice in the summer and hot coco in the winter to make me feel like I'm growing younger.

So what I can't throw away dead lightbulbs? So what I collect them? That doesn't make me not human anymore. So please quit looking at me like I'm otherwise. I'm asking nicely, I think.

I have one birthday wish. Just one. But it is a wish that will never come true. Does that mean I can tell you my wish? I better not. Maybe it will come true. Maybe.

I'm still working on my list of books to read before I die, and my list never stops growing. So why do I keep working on it? I don't want to stop reading.

My mum hates when my room  is messy. I hate the person I become when it's clean. My mum is trying her hardest to mold me into some perfect daughter, but that's not who I want to be. That's just not me.

If looks could kill.
-Lois Lane

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That doesn't make me not human anymore. So please quit looking at me like I'm otherwise.

I like this. Good Post

Dick Tidrow said...

"I hate the person I become when it's clean."
Love the whole last paragraph, espicallly that line.

Cedric Diggory said...

"My mum is trying her hardest to mold me into some perfect daughter, but that's not who I want to be. That's just not me."

i feel ya

Unknown said...

this is good.

so good
if looks could kill.


esther.

Gracie Lou Freebush said...

My problem with people is that they are always thinking I am younger than I actually am. It gets really annoying when they tell me what my age is because I am pretty sure I know how old I am.

Greg Ostertag said...

four-wheel drive. Very nice title.
This is way good. Nice job.

William Lee Barefield III said...

"My mum hates when my room is messy. I hate the person I become when its clean." so true, so true.

Unknown said...

I love this.
Good job.

Cedric Diggory said...

i love this.. and your entire blog